Online Course Registration for the 2023-2024 academic year begins on January 26th (incoming 9th) and February 1st (current 9th-11th)
Current Middle School Students
Click here to be directed to a separate webpage for 9th grade registration instructions
Current 9th-11th RCHS Students
Note: Online registration for current 9th-11th grade students opens on February 1st, 2023 and closes on February 20th, 2023.
- The online registration deadline for current 9th-11th RCHS students has been extended to 2/20.
- Our counseling team is offering additional registration support sessions on Thursday, 2/16 during lunch and 4th period in the College and Career Center (#K2).
- All current RCHS students will watch our registration video during 2nd period on Wednesday, February 1st.
- Refer to the online registration video and step-by-step instructions below if you have any questions.
- No online course changes can be made after February 13th. You may review and modify your course requests until that date.
- The RCHS Counseling Team will have drop-in registration support available on Monday, February 6th and Tuesday, February 7th in the College and Career Center (#K2) during 1st period, lunch, and 4th period. Please attend during your "Free Period" or lunch.
- For instructions on how to review your previous course/transcript information before making your course selections, click here.
Online Registration Video (with step-by-step tutorial)
PowerSchool Online Registration (text instructions)
Login to ClassLink through my.crpusd.org using a Chromebook or other computer (do not use a mobile device)
Click the “PowerSchool Students Portal” application
Sign into PowerSchool with your school email
Click “Class Registration” on the left side of the screen
Make course selections in each subject category using the pencil icon on the right side of the screen. Select courses until all of the red “!” symbols turn into green “?” symbols on the right side of the screen (note that the "!” at the very bottom of the screen referring to credit hours will still allow you to submit your course requests)
Review your course requests and click “Submit” at the bottom right corner of the screen
Next, you will see a summary of your course requests. This indicates that your submission is complete
RCHS Course Catalog
Please reference our Course Catalog for course descriptions, prerequisites, A-G eligibility, pathways, and more:
The RCHS Counseling Team will have drop-in registration support available on Monday, February 6th and Tuesday, February 7th in the College and Career Center (#K2) during 1st period, lunch, and 4th period. Please attend during your "Free Period" or lunch.
If you need additional support, please email or make an appointment with your designated Counselor.
YEARBOOK: Send completed application to Ms. Candela at email@example.com
PEER HELPING: Send completed application to Mrs. Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org
AVID: Send completed application to Ms. Scardina at email@example.com
CLASS COUNCIL: Send completed application to Ms. Munski at firstname.lastname@example.org
ASB COMMISSIONER: Send completed application to Mrs. Holman at email@example.com
ASB EXECUTIVE BOARD: Send completed application to Mrs. Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org